Tuesday 31 March 2009

More tea vicar?

Well, here we are once again. I'm baking in the heat of Starbucks on a beautiful day in Aberdeen! The disadvantage of starting work at 5am is never knowing what the weather will be like so usually over dressing. This is the case today. However, I have been paid and i am basking in the glow of a successful swap! The lovely Vonnie came up with the Time for Tea swap and paired me with Pennie. My parcels arrived on Friday and Monday so the treat was spread out! We've got Yorkshire Leaf Tea, little silver beads and the most fabulous tea set ever!


A little close up of the cup and saucer.

And then Monday's treasures arrived. Funky origami paper, a tea strainer to use for my leaf tea and Twinings tea bags, which have already been put to their proper use.

If you want to see what Pennie got from me, you'd best head over to her blog. Suffice to say, the e-mail i got entitled woooooohooooooo leads me to believe she's happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment